Below find a list of CCPC Volunteer Opportunities. Check out how you can become involved at CCPC.
+ Help Your Neighbor Saturday - We are organizing a Saturday morning project day for CCPC members by CCPC members on Saturday, May 20th. So we are looking for two types of people:
1. Do you have a project that would take 1-1 ½ hours or less to complete? Examples: cleaning up flower beds, planting a few annual flowers, moving some boxes, changing light bulbs, changing batteries in smoke detectors, etc. Please call the church office and we can let you know if that would work for our volunteers.
2. Do you have a few hours on a Saturday morning to help people in our congregation ? Whether you have any special skills that you are willing to offer or are just able to help with general tasks, we can use your help! Please call the church office to volunteer
Calling all Cooks! If you like to cook, please consider joining the team of church members who bring in dishes for funeral receptions! When needed, we will call and ask you to make a side dish, salad or dessert. We also need hostesses for receptions and church dinners. If you are interested, please contact Gretchen Leddy through the church office or at
God's Groomers and God's Gardeners - Spring is right around the corner! If you are interested in helping with either of our groups that tend church grounds and flowerbeds, please contact the church office at 614-882-2347
- Help Support Layette Project - Donations Needed - We need blankets, diapers, bottles and all kinds of clothes for babies and young children. Please help by dropping things off at the welcome center or contact Jerri Perfect through the church office at 614-882-2347. Thanks for all the donations in the past.
- Food Pantry
+ Filling a Need - This two week's requested Food Pantry item is baked beans and hamburger helper. When buying for a Food Pantry donation, please consider this item, as the shelf supply is low! If you know someone in need during these difficult times, please contact Norma in the church office at 614-882-2347.
+ Plastic grocery bags Large batches of potatoes, baked items, fresh produce, etc are sub-divided. Please dig into your stashes of reusable bags, check with your family, friends, neighbors,etc. Pass it on!!
+ Volunteer to bag groceries for 4 families once or twice a month.
+ Volunteer to travel to Mid-Ohio Food Bank in the church van.
+ Volunteer to work at the pantry every other Monday from 12-2pm.
- Ushers Needed For All Services - Immediate Need for 2nd & 4th Sunday for morning and 5pm Service - If you are looking for that opportunity to plug into CCPC as a volunteer and feel that you have the gift of being welcoming, then being a CCPC worship Usher may be just right for you. Call or email Norma Ahlborn in the church office.
- - Details HERE
- Remodeling/redecorating and looking for a place to donate stuff you've replaced? The Habitat ReStore will pick it up and you get the paperwork for a nice charitable tax deduction. They are always looking for the following: Cabinets, Patio Furniture, Refrigerators Stoves, Dining Sets, Washers & Dryers, Mattresses, Sofas/Chairs, Tables Lamps & Lighting, Home Accessories, Artwork, Lawn & Garden, Kitchen Wares, Bicycles, Building Materials & Tools. Call today to schedule your FREE pick up - Franklin Co. call 614-737-8673, in Delaware Co. call 740-363-9950 ext 226. Open 10 – 6, Mon – Sat.
|TRUSTEES FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY LIST|
CCPC Trustees' Opportunity List
Click HERE to view the complete Opportunity List and recent donations. Thank You!
Call the Church office (882-2347 for Paul, Barbara or Norma) if you would like to give one of these additional gifts to your Church or click the Donate button below to donate online.